Monday, May 2, 2011

Uncle Ray's Chips

Hi everyone...

I just finished writing a e-mail to the folks who make Uncle Ray's Chips...Why? Well I'll tell you why...They are selling some mighty fine chips...and sending out stories about the life of Uncle Ray...My bag had Chapter 24 on it is called "Rip Van Winkle"...Here's a little bit of the story...

Have you ever done something wrong and wish you could do undo that wrong? I attended Boynton School located in Detroit, Michigan. In the seventh grade I had been chosen to play the part of Rip Van Winkle in our school play. After many weeks of rehearsals with my classmates the day had finally come. There was one problem. I was suffering from an acute case of stage fright. The day of the play I never made it to school.

When I returned to school neither my teacher or my classmates ever said a word to me about how I disappointed them. Over the past 48 years I have often wished I could go back in time and shown up at school that day.   It would give me a chance to do my best in spite of my fears. Should my teacher or my classmates read this, I would like to tell them how sorry I am for disappointing them. I have learned in business as well as in life, it's not failing that matters, but the fact that you tried and that you care.


There's more to read on Uncle Ray's bag but I will let you find a bag and read it your self...You can go to his web site here:http://www.unclerays.com/

So if you find a bag of Uncle Ray's Chips in your grocery store ...give it a try...Tell them... "Uncle Ron made you do it"...


Uncle Ron's back...

2 comments:

John said...

Thanks for the 'shout out' Uncle Ron! I like your blog too. We'll keep making the chips if you keep eating them!

Uncle Ron said...

You're alright John...I just gave away two bags yesterday to friends...Boy they're good!