Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter B'egg Hunt

There was a Easter party Saturday afternoon at PETS Inc. in West Columbia ...for animals...mostly dogs and their owners....Hot Dogs and Hambergers were selling like Hot Cakes (pun intended) ...Baked goods were sold...Prizes were awarded...DJ's were Jiving...Everyone looked happy...even the pet owners...
Aaaaaaa...I wouldn't a eat the Easter Bunny..

I would!...Which way did he go? Which way did he go?


I said "together"...we're suppose to walk together...
Like the two behind us...
No...they're not fattening...

Where's da BEEF?

Hot dog...You're eating a HOT DOG...

Mmmmmm just one bite...Pleeeeeeeeease?

A heart shaped balloon?

Well maybe one little guy wasn't so thrilled with the festivities...
"Well... at least I get my picture taken"...

No comments: